This is a review of Barbara Beery's Mermaid Cook Book
Barbara Beery's Mermaid Cookbook provides you with many themed recipes for all ocean lovers especially mermaids.
The book includes a wide mixture of different style recipes from bakes to dips and savoury dishes.
- Paradise Pineapple Fruit Dip
- Sea Foam Floats
- Treasure Island Trail Mix
- Goldfish Gorp
- Mermaid Hair Salad
- Sea Turtle Cookies
- Little Luau Cakes
- Water Fairy Ice Pops
- Rainbow Fish Fudge
This cook book is great for creating party food for children's themed pirate parties, treasure hunts and ocean themed events. The author has also created a number of children's books and other cook books such as The Pink Princess Cookbook, Fairies Cookbook, Sensational Snacks, and Delicious Desserts.
This is a lovely book to give as a gift with children and family cooking being the main audience. This is a great cook book for getting children interested in cooking and baking. The recipes include simple and easily accessible ingredients as well as ways to display your creations too.
- Fun and delightfully designed
- Suitable for getting children interested in cooking
- Recipes well written
- Easy to find ingredients
- Not just baking a mixture of sea themed cooking and baking
- Next day delivery with Amazon Prime
- More suitable for children
- Not as whimsical and instagrammable
This mermaid cook book is a fantastic cook book for children and family cooking time to create a wonderful variety of sea themed dishes and bakes.