This is a review of the HeroNeo Manatee Tea Leaf Infuser
After taking a little while to arrive this little manatee tea leaf diffuser was worth the wait. Out of the bag pops a friendly looking manatee made of soft silicone rubber that is food grade. It came in a plastic bag which if I wanted to give as a gift I would need to re package to make it look prettier. Measuring in at 10.5 x 5.5 cm he fits well into most cups and mugs of tea. This little diffuser looks just like a manatee with its shape, texture and design of his face.
This little manatee not only brings a little extra happiness to a tea break it actually does provide a good cup of tea. You just need to unscrew him for the middle. Pop in your required amount of loose tea and screw him back together. Then pop him onto the rim of your tea cup and the tea will slowly diffuse through the holes. Depending on what type of tea you use some tea leaf may fall through the holes as they are a little large but generally out only comes a lovely flavour of a excellent tea.
The manatee is also very easy going, not minding a few biscuits dunked next to it, chocolate from chocolate chips especially can be wiped off the manatee with no trouble and can overall be cleaned out very easily.
- Well made and cute design
- Made of food grade silicone rubber
- perfect for tea any time of day
- Provides laughter and smiles in the office or at home
- Doesn't get hot so can be easily removed for your cup
- Makes a great gift for a sea lover, diver and mermaid
- Cheap and good value for money
- Delivery might take a while
- Holes a little big for some tea leaf types
This manatee is fun loving, adorable yet practical providing a lovely addition to any mermaid's tea break.